What are macro & micro nutrients | What are mineral salts
Mineral Salts These Are The Inorganic Components Of Food, Which Control The Metabolic Activities Of The Body . They Are Accepted In The Body As A Compound Rather Than As An Element. Major Mineral Salts Are
1. Calcium – Its Function Is The Skeleton Of The Body . Making, Coagulating Blood, Stimulating Nerves, Etc. Bones And Teeth Are Mainly Made Up Of Calcium And Phosphate. Calcium Is Found In Milk, Ghee, Eggs, Oranges And Carrots. Green Vegetables Are Also A Major Source Of Calcium. Due To Its Deficiency, The Development Of The Skeleton Does Not Take Place Properly. Osteoporosis Is A Disease Caused By A Lack Of Calcium In The Bones. Bones Become Perforated.
2. Phosphorus– Its Function Is To Make The Skeleton, Participate In The Formation Of Blood And Teeth. They Control Fat Metabolism. They Also Participate In The Formation Of Nucleic Acids And Proteins. They Are Found In Milk, Eggs, Fish, Vegetables Etc. Due To Its Deficiency, The Gums Of The Teeth Become Weak And The Bones Become Flexible.
3. Potassium– It Controls The Osmotic Pressure In The Body, It Is Found In All Types Of Vegetables . Due To Its Deficiency, The Balance Of The Brain Gets Disturbed And The Heart Is Also Unable To Work Properly. Deficiency Of Potassium Causes The Disease ‘Hypokalemia’. It Controls The Heartbeat.
4. Iron– It Forms Hemoglobin In The Blood. Its Deficiency Leads To The Disease ‘Anaemia’. It Is Mainly Found In Green Vegetables, Banana Etc. Iron Mainly Forms ‘Red Blood Cells’. The Red Color Of Blood Is Due To Hemoglobin Or Iron.
5. Sodium– It Works To Control Water In The Body . Due To Its Deficiency, There Is A Lack Of Water In The Body. It Is Found In Sufficient Quantity In Salt. Its Deficiency Leads To ‘Dehydration’. Deficiency Of Sodium Causes The Disease ‘Hyponatremia’.
6. Copper- It Is A Component Of ‘ Hemocyanin ‘ (A Type Of Blood Found In Non-Human Animals) . It Participates In Blood Formation And Enzyme Production. Its Deficiency Upsets The Balance Of The Body.
7. Iodine – It Is Found In Thyroxine Hormones Of Thyroid Gland. Its Deficiency Causes Goiter Disease. Its Main Sources Are Water And Sea Salt And Iodized Salt.
8. Chlorine– It Controls The Balance Of Acid, Alkali And Water In The Body. Its Main Source Is Salt.
9. Cobalt – It Is The Major Component Of Vitamin B12 . It Participates In The Formation Of Blood. Its Deficiency Also Causes ‘Anemia’ Disease.
What are macro nutrients
They are the nutrients you use in the largest amounts in human body
What are micro nutrients
They are the nutrients you use in the small amounts in human body
What are mineral salts
Mineral Salts These Are The Inorganic Components Of Food, Which Control The Metabolic Activities Of The Body
nutrients meaning in hindi
इसका अर्थ है पोषक तत्व वह रसायन हैं जो जीवों को पोषण प्रदान करते हैं